Monday, March 12, 2012

March Break Goals

Welcome to March Break!

It is Monday of March Break 2012 and I have some goals.
Stay sane!
Survive the week with minimal injuries.
Have FUN!!

I think those are some pretty good goals.  With 3 boys sanity can be a very elusive thing and on the other side of the coin, injuries can be all too frequent. 
 But, I am up for the challenge.

Today we enjoyed our Honeycombs breakfast together,  followed up with some yogurt...cause one bowl of cereal is never enough.
After a little tv and play time we have ventured into finger painting.
Thank God for Colour Wonder!
I will post pics of their artwork later.

It's raining outside so there won't be any park visits or walks today, but we have plenty of days this week to hopefully get outside.
So what else will we be doing this week?
Some more crafts like crayon rubbings, and making some Truth Rocks.
Scavenger hunts.
Beach walks.
Park playing.
Reading.
Cooking.
Movie watching.
More colour wonder.
Playing with the neighbour boys.
We also have guest coming on Thursday and Friday!!
Can't wait for my Mom, Aunt, and Older Sister to come Thursday morning and then buy Thursday afternoon my baby sister and her family are coming to stay for a day or two.  The boys are super excited to play with their cousins!

Well, its lunchtime here at the zoo!
I'll share more later in the week.
I hope you have a wonderful March Break Adventure with your family.
Please leave a comment and let me know the kinds of things you will be doing to keep your kids active and entertained this week.

Many Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment