Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sharing Sisterhood

As the years go by I have come to appreciate tremendously the women in my life.  I have been blessed with two wonderful sisters, four sisters-in-law, a mom, a mom-in-law, and a step mom, a bunch of aunts, even more cousins and many, many wonderful girlfriends that I would happily consider sisters.

These women have shared so much with me.  Whether it be advice, or tips, encouragement or sympathy, recipes or recommendations, I always know that I have many wonderful ladies around willing to share in so many amazing ways.

This is why I have decided to start this blog.  It will be a place where we can share our journeys, our experiences, hopes and dreams, heartaches and fears.  Inspire and encourage each other.  Teach, learn, grow.  Laugh, cry and enjoy!

I will be writing here as often as possible, but to help me give you a reason to want to come back and spend some more time with us here, I have asked several wonderful women to join me as regular contributors and we will also have some occasional guest contributors as well.

So, without any further ado, WELCOME TO THE SISTERHOOD!  May you enjoy sharing in the lives of our contributors and come back to join us as often as you can.

Many Blessings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment